"Chai time with TCF" is a volunteer-led fundraising campaign that allows you, your friends, and family to get together for a good cause.
Bring your friends, family and colleagues to together over a cup of chai to help fundraise towards providing underprivileged children across Pakistan the education they deserve.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
1. Click here and fill in your information to receive your FREE fundraising kit – to assist you in holding your ‘Chai Time’ at your home, school or place of work. Your FREE KIT includes:
- TCF t-shirt
- E-invitations to send to your friends and family
- A poster about reasons to give to TCF
- A poster inviting people to sign up and participate in a Chai Time
- A donation card instructing people how to donate through the Big Give
- A donation box for people to give spare change in case they do not want to donate online
- 2 recipe cards
2. Invite your friends and family using our special e-Invitation and ask them to bring a dish along with a suggested donation of £5
3. Bake your favourite recipe. If you don't have one, be sure to check out our recipe cards included in the pack and our Instagram for suggested recipes
4. Hold your Chai Time! Don't forget to post pictures of YOUR Chai Time on our Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter with the hashtag #tcfchaitime
Pledge to do your bit to educate Pakistan's 24 million out-of-school children. Make a regular donation of £9/month to educate a child!